Instagram’s “An Unknown Network Error Has Occurred” error is one of the most frustrating issues to deal with. Here are 12 solutions to fix this issue!
Instagram users have been reporting an error message that says An Unknown Network Error Has Occurred. The issue has been present for a while, but there are 12 solutions to fix the problem.
Have you ever seen on Instagram that “an unexpected network problem has occurred”?
Are you unsure what to do or how to resolve this issue?
Not just you, but a large number of Instagram users have experienced the same problem.
If you’re a frequent Instagram user, you’re probably aware that you deal with this kind of mistake on a daily basis.
This kind of issue usually happens while signing in or out of an Instagram account.
However, there are a few additional factors that are making it difficult for you to utilize Instagram.
So, let’s go through this post and see what options there are for fixing the Instagram issue “An Unknown Network Error Has Occurred.”
Solutions are listed below:
What Does It Mean When Instagram Says There Was An Unknown Network Error?
It’s natural to want to know why you’ve encountered such an issue.
So, these are the most common reasons of the Instagram problem “an unknown network fault has occurred”:
- Because of a bad or weak network connection
- It’s possible that your IP address has changed or become conflicting.
- This issue may be caused by a malware assault, which prevents your program from working correctly.
After you’ve learned about the situations that may cause this error in your Instagram app,
Now it’s time to figure out how to repair Instagram’s “an unknown network issue has occurred” error.
How to Fix “An Unknown Network Error Has Occurred” on Instagram?
After learning the most frequent causes, I’ll walk you through some of the finest troubleshooting methods for resolving the problem.
Solution #1: Check Your Device’s Internet Connection
Unknown security issues are often caused by a poor or sluggish internet connection.
It is necessary to verify your Wi-Fi or internet connection in order to resolve this issue.
If it’s already switched on, go to the next step, which is to reboot your Android phone.
Solution #2: Restart the device a couple of times.
Restarting your Android phone is a simple method to solve the Instagram network issue.
Follow the steps outlined below:
- Simply press on restart/reboot while holding the Power key on your phone.
- Try logging into your Instagram account after rebooting your device.
The issue has now been resolved if you are able to log in to your Android phone.
If it isn’t, go on to the next option.
Solution #3: Uninstall and reinstall the Instagram app.
If the first two steps fail to resolve the problem, you should try reinstalling the Instagram app.
I’m advising you to do so since it’s likely that your program has some default settings of its own.
So, here are the actions you must take:
- Remove the Instagram program from your smartphone first.
- Simply open your Google Play Store app after that.
- Install the Instagram app if you don’t already have it.
- You should try logging into Instagram again to check whether the problem has been resolved.
Solution #4: Update your Instagram app for Android.
Have you downloaded the most recent version of the Instagram app?
If this is the case, there may be another cause for the unidentified network issue.
However, if this is not the case, you should update your app right away to see whether the issue has been resolved.
To do so, follow these steps:
- To upgrade your Instagram app, go to the Google Play Store.
- The update option may be found here; just click on it.
Solution #5: Delete all of Instagram’s cache files.
You could try removing all of your Instagram cache files to resolve the problem.
It’s possible that the cache files in your Instagram app are the source of this issue.
Let’s have a look at this method for resolving this problem by following these easy steps:
- Navigate to the Settings app >> Manager of Applications >> >> All tabs Force a halt
- After that, just choose clean cache or clear data from the menu.
Solution #6: Reset the date and time of the program
This kind of error may be caused by incorrect date and time settings.
As a result, you must reset the Instagram app’s date and time.
Try the following steps to set your date and time to the current time zone:
- To begin, open the setting app and choose the date and time option.
- Put the current date and time in the box.
- Now you must verify whether or not the date and time have been automatically set. If it doesn’t work, try activating it offline.
Solution #7: Empty your device’s storage.
If you’re receiving “an unknown network problem” all the time, it’s time to clear out your device’s storage.
Because deleting unnecessary files frees up space and ensures that your device is error-free.
Here are some of your device’s easy-to-clean storage options:
Step 1: Go to your settings app, choose apps, and then click on apps.
Step 2: Next, slide down the mouse and choose Instagram from the list of available apps.
Step 3: Select the clear storage option from the storage menu.
Step 4: You will now be prompted to erase your app’s data.
Step 5: Confirm it by clicking OK.
Check the Instagram Server (solution #8)
When an Instagram server is offline, you may get the message “an unknown network problem has occurred.”
Only when Instagram’s server is up and running will this problem be addressed.
While you wait, you may monitor the status of the Instagram server using services like DownDetector.
If it says the app is down, you’ll have to wait until the Instagram servers are back up and running before trying again.
Resetting the APN settings is solution #9.
Resetting the APN configuration is another method for resolving such an issue.
To do so, just follow the instructions below:
Step 1: To begin, pull down your notification panel and choose the “Settings” button.
Step 2: Select “Wireless & Network” from the drop-down menu and then “Mobile Network.”
Step 3: Next, choose “Access Point Names (APN)” from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: After that, go to the “Three Dots” on the right side top corner.
Step 5: Restart your phone after clicking “Reset to Defaults.”
Step 6: Finally, try signing in to Instagram to see whether the issue still exists.
Reset the App Preferences (solution #10)
If your App Preferences are improperly set, there is a possibility that you may get unexpected network problems.
As a result, you’ll have to restore them to their original settings. The following are the actions to take in order to do this:
- The first step is to scroll down your notification panel.
- Now, go to settings and choose application, then click on the app.
- Click on the three dots at the top of the right side of the screen.
- Select “Reset App Preferences” from the drop-down menu.
Launch the app after restarting your Android phone. Sign in to your Instagram account to see whether the problem has been resolved.
Solution #11: Reset your phone to factory settings.
If you are still unable to solve Instagram saying unknown network issue after attempting the above instructions, you have one final alternative, which is to do a factory reset.
Yes, doing a factory reset on your Android phone can undoubtedly assist you in troubleshooting a variety of issues and difficulties.
However, keep in mind that this procedure erases everything from the device, so please make a backup of everything before proceeding.
- To begin, click to Settings > General Management.
- After that, go to General >> Reset
- After that, choose Factory data reset > Reset device > Erase everything from the menu.
- Now, wait a few minutes for the factory reset procedure to complete.
- Then, go to the Google Play Store and get an Android app.
- Now is the moment to get into your Instagram account.
- Finally, you can go to your Instagram account quickly.
Please Note– Before completing the aforementioned procedures, keep one thing in mind: make a backup of your existing data to a safe location.
Solution #12: How To Fix Instagram Automatically “An Unknown Network Error Occurred” is a message that says “An Unknown Network Error Occurred.”
If the problem persists after you’ve tried the solutions listed above, you may try using Android Repair Tool.
This program is a professional solution that can fix a variety of problems, including “Instagram stating unknown network error” on Android smartphones.
I suggest this fantastic software since it has an easy-to-use interface and can resolve any Android phone problem or mistake without causing data loss.
WhatsApp has stopped working, Snapchat has stopped working, Instagram has stopped working, and many more have ceased working.
So, without spending any time, download Android Repair tool and fix the Instagram unknown network problem.
Instagram has an issue where it will display An Unknown Network Error Has Occurred when trying to login. There are 12 solutions to fix the issue, which includes deleting and reinstalling the app. Reference: an unknown network error has occurred instagram login.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you fix an unknown network error on Instagram?
This is a difficult question to answer.
Why does Instagram say error?
Instagram is currently experiencing a high volume of traffic. Please try again later.
How do I fix errors on Instagram?
If you are getting a failed to load error on Instagram, try clearing your cache and data.
- instagram an unknown network error has occurred reddit
- instagram network error today
- an unexpected error has occurred instagram promotion
- an unknown network error has occurred discord
- unknown network error instagram login android