The local rat location in Baldur’s Gate 3 is a side quest that takes place in the sewers of Baldur’s Gate. In this quest, you must find out where the rats are coming from and how to stop them.
The where is zorru baldur’s gate 3 is a side quest in Baldur’s Gate 3. It involves finding the local rat location in the city of Baldur’s Gate.
The Local Rat is a small side quest for Baldur’s Gate 3 players to complete, and this guide will teach you where to find the local rat. This sidequest is a little concealed, so you may miss it. If you happen to miss it, here’s a guide to help you out. A rat may be either aggressive or non-hostile. They are one of, if not the first, hostile creatures encountered during the Reevor’s Storehouse task in Candlekeep Storehouse’s Prologue. Non-hostile versions may also be discovered in Beregost Cave and Nashkel Mines. Continue reading…
Local Rat Location in Baldur’s Gate 3 (sidequest)
What is the location of the local rat?
- The Local Rat may be found near the blacksmith and makeshift jail in Silvanus’ Grove.
- If you pass the animal handling check, you will be given three choices. Choice 2 is the best option.
- After that, you’ll be sent to the storage area.
- The rat is pleading for you to unlock the storage box.
- Make sure you can persuade the Tiefling Pandirna to let you remain at the storage facility.
- To open the chest, you don’t need to cure her legs of their paralysis.
- Simply approach it and open it. After
- Talk to the Local Rat again once you’ve opened the chest, and it’ll vanish.
If you properly follow these instructions, you will be able to finish the rat’s brief sidequest!
Bug Fix for the Local Rat Mini Quest
Basically, if you speak to the rat first before healing the woman in the room, this glitch will halt the process. There is a very easy solution to this issue. First and foremost, enter the space while being careful not to touch or contact with anything in the room. You don’t want her to keep her friendliness. If this occurs, the local rat’s sidequest will be broken. The proper procedure is as follows:
- First, enter the room and cure the woman.
- After you’ve completed that, sneak around her and loot the treasure in the vicinity.
- Keep in mind that you may speak to the neighborhood rat at any moment after this.
- If you follow the steps in the correct sequence, you won’t have any problems with the local rat quest.
- You may also return to this location once you’ve finished destroying or rescuing the grove.
- Pass by the Tiefling’s improvised jail, where a goblin is imprisoned.
- Jump over the ledge to the secret door after you’ve done that.
- Now leap once more and circle back up to the statue.
- Then leap to the roof and descend through the opening.
This is a different way of snooping about for the desired treasure in that location.
Baldur’s Gate 3’s Rat Form
The polymorphed character gains the following stats in the Rat form, which is obtained via the Cloak of the Sewers:
- Resistances: 90% to all physical damage; existing resistances to other kinds of damage may still apply.
- Strength: 18/00
- 1d2+4 slashing damage is dealt (no STR bonus)
- Due to the passive Normal Haste effect, there are two attacks each round.
- Dexterity has no effect on Armor Class 10, but other modifications do.
NOTE: This article has just been updated.
This is all I have to say about it in this tutorial. If you have any questions or ideas about the guide, please leave a comment below. Check out our other articles for additional Baldur’s Gate 3 instructions. Thank you for watching, and we hope to see you again in the next one! You can keep up with the newest instructions for mobile games, PC games, fixes, and settings by following us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. I also have a YouTube channel where I provide the newest PC and Android gaming stuff. Feel free to have a look at it whenever you like. Do you have any particular recommendations? You may send them in here. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
The baldur’s gate 3 druid grove rat is a side quest in Baldur’s Gate 3. It can be found in the Druid Grove, and it has to do with a rat that needs to be killed.
- baldur’s gate 3 cabinet key
- baldurs gate 3 underground passage
- baldurs gate 3 rat evil thing
- baldur’s gate 3 goblin prisoner